TERMS & CONDITIONS - WEBSITE USAGE
The term Blackjack Driveway Cleaning, Blackjack, www.blackjackdrivewaycleaning.co.uk or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 19 Elizabeth Drive, Hartford, Huntingdon, Cambs. PE29 1WA. Our company registration number is 07474737
The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions. You are permitted to print and download material from this Website provided that you do not modify any content without our consent. Material on this website must not be republished online or offline without our permission.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- You may link to our website you may do so but may not without express permission of Blackjack Surface Technology Ltd indicate or imply that Blackjack Surface Technology Ltd is endorsing your site or your company in any way. You may not reproduce any content from our site without permission.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- We aim to provide a good service and all efforts are made to ensure the site is up 365 days per year. There may however be occasions due to circumstances beyond our control when the site is not available or is down for maintenance. Blackjack Surface Technology Ltd will not be liable if the website is down at any time.
- When using this website you shall not post or send to or from this Website any material for which you have not obtained all necessary consents, that is discriminatory, obscene, pornographic, defamatory, liable to incite racial hatred, in breach of confidentiality or privacy, which may cause annoyance or inconvenience to others, which encourages or constitutes conduct that would be deemed a criminal offence, give rise to a civil liability, or otherwise is contrary to the law in the United Kingdom
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.